Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update!

I know I'm up to an apology a month.
August has just been a really busy month for me...


For one, on August 12th I celebrated my 21st birthday. It was a huge milestone, I don't feel any older though, maybe wiser? It's great to finally say I am 21 years old! Legally in Canada you're an adult at 18-19 so it's nothing special over here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also because I am Muslim I celebrate Ramadan. The day before my birthday was the start of Ramadan! So I couldn't really do anything for my birthday, but fast, lol. I didn't have a problem with it, why would I?

So we're about 2 weeks into Ramadan and so far so good. The days are longer (16 hours) but the fact that I am still on my summer right now, is probably why it's easier. I've been going to the mosque every night at 7pm and returning at 11:30pm then sleeping at 1am to only wake up at 4am. This is done everyday! I'm exhausted! lol

-- Anyway, I am sorry that I haven't updated in one whole month, it's been really crazy. I promise to post a new entry every week before school starts. For me classes start on September 7th. Hopefully, I'll have some time to update and post some reviews and DIY's during my final year!

x

Saudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment