Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Banana Hair Mask Update

This is an update for the DIY hair mask I tried last week. It worked wonders for my hair, I got so many compliments on it. The mask made my hair extremely soft and shiny.

The day I tried the mask (Wednesday July 07th) my hair was immediately soft. I could feel the difference in the shower as I washed my hair.

By Saturday it was time to wash my hair again and this time it was even better! The texture was amazing and I was so happy. I haven't had a hair day like that in a long time. The mask managed to lock in my shine for an entire week! My hair was so manageable that day, no fuss when I was styling it.

I highly recommend you try this hair mask. If you have dry, damaged hair, this mask is for you. It's so simple and the best part you already have the ingredients in your kitchen!

Check out my blog entry "DIY: Banana Hair Mask" if you are just hearing about this mask for the first time.

Enjoy and let me know the results; comment below and I'll be sure to reply. I'm going to try and apply it once every week, because I tend to use a lot of heat on my hair.

These photos were taken on the Wednesday when I tried it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am impressed totally going to try this out,it looks like our hair is some what the same...minus the pink color i have in mine ;) LOVE THE BLOG! Happy to find it,keep it up! I'll be following!
Check out my newest blog:
http://stylexing.blogspot.com/

{FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW}

Post a Comment