Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fashion Haul

Again, I apologize for the late posts. I'm horrible :(

Sunday my cousin and I dropped by Vaughan Mills. We walked around, not expecting to buy anything. However, she had mentioned she was looking for a great collared shirt for interviews, etc.

There were a lot of things on sale, but we couldn't find the perfect item. We stopped by Costa Blanca, and looked around. She found a great gray collared shirt.
I didn't see anything for myself. So we walked across the mall to Urban Behavior, which is the sister of Costa Blanca.

I looked and looked, there were some great pieces but I didn't want to spend too much money. I controlled myself :P Then, I came across this great dress!


Went to try it on and the colours were amazing. It looked really great against my skin tone. It was on sale for $20 so I had to pick it up! I'm going to style it with a very dramatic rocker type belt. I wish I had a really great party to wear it. I have a lot of dresses, but no where to go!



Back




This is how it looks on me.


So after the clothing stores we dropped in at Claire's. Again we weren't expecting to buy anything. I love Claire's, but only one part of the store is my style. It's usually the section with the bronze and bohemian style.

As we were browsing we stumbled upon this Alice in Wonderland rack! My cousin and I flipped out, we just started going through the stuff that they had. Key chains, earrings, charm bracelets, wallets..

As my cousin ogled at the Alice items I went to look at the rings. I ended up picking out this one.



I fell in love with it. This ring fit so well and is very comfortable, meaning it wasn't heavy. After that I continued to browse Claire's. I chose this bracelet:



I loved the simplicity of this bracelet; I was looking for something to wear every day and this was perfect. It also fits well and the colours are great. I really love delicate simple bracelets. They look great with very chunky bangles. I really love that balance and the various textures.

As I was paying for the ring and the bracelet I saw this wallet and I've been looking for a really nice one, literally for 1 year now. I love the print on this; kind of like splattered paint.



My Claire's purchases:



We were at the mall for about 3 hours, it was a great shopping trip. My cousin did end up getting a bracelet from the Alice in Wonderland collection.


It had all the charms related to the characters! She removed some because they was too many. She gave me this one that says Drink Me. I'm seriously going to make a necklace out of it.


Take care bloggers!

x
Saudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment