Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Product Update

This is an update for the Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream. I have been using it for little over a week now and it has worked wonders. Here is my quick review on it.

Pros:
- diminishes pimples overnight
- a tiny amount is needed
- prevents acne with regular use
- my skin didn't burn or I didn't experience any irritation

Cons:
- dries out skin, a lot!
- very medicated smell
- carefully use it on sensitive skin, it might cause irritation
- instantly works on smaller pimples; takes about a week on cyst types

Overall, it is a great product. Only a tiny amount is needed therefore it is worth the money, however, be careful how you use it. If you smear it all over your face it will dry quickly and the next morning it takes a bit longer to wash off.

I give it 3.5/5

x

Saudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment