Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Journey

Hey bloggers, how's it going??

For the past couple of years I have changed my diet and I have been working out a lot. However, it's taking a long time to see results because I can get bored easily and become lazy, therefore, there isn't a steady upkeep. Once school comes around I just cannot keep up with my workout routine. I love eating healthy and being healthy. The last 2 months I have been really changing up what I eat and how I cook my food. I'm also trying to bring my family into this lifestyle.

I have been doing a lot of research and I've decided to try drinking apple cider vinegar (ACV). I drink about 6 glasses of water everyday, so I figured why not add the ACV to the water. I am already applying this stuff to my face for acne, but healthy skin comes from within.

I was browsing the interweb today and discovered this site (Earth Clinic). I found this site extremely helpful, it features various recipes and medicinal information. I wanted to blog about my experience because I want to keep a tab on my progress. All I'm really looking for is an improvement in my skin and I just want to lose 4 inches off my tummy/hips. I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm about 109 lbs right now so I cannot lose weight lol! Obviously, I'm going to continue with my workout routine and eating properly.

I will post an update once I notice anything or just to let you know if its working.
Wish me luck!

I want to hear from you bloggers. Have you ever tried using apple cider vinegar for weight loss??
Leave a comment below and let me know!


x

Saudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment