Thursday, July 1, 2010

Newbies

For the past month my acne has been acting up and it's annoying me. Very irritating because I'll get rid of one pimple, the natural way, and another set will pop up. It's now July my face has cleared up. But I stopped by the drug store because I needed a new face wash and I saw that Clearasil was on sale, so I decided to pick up this product.



It is the Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream with skin conditioners. There was a flesh toned version as well, I guess it was a similar to a medicated concealer. This cream features a new medicinal ingredient in it which I have not tried yet. It has 3% sulphur with 2% resorcinol.

As I washed my face last night (Wednesday) with my Clearasil face wash I applied this cream to my problem areas. It was very drying, and it does note that on the tube. Just let the product set in and apply your ideal moisturizer.
** Make sure you wash your hands after applying the cream because it can really irritate your eyes.



This morning when I was washing my face I noticed a big difference. The cream had diminished these pimples that have been on the side of my face for about 2 weeks now. I didn't have a reaction to the sulphur, just dryness. My cleanser does have 2% salicylic acid.

I'm going to try this product out and blog about the results :)
All I need now is a great scar removal remedy!

x

Saudia

0 comments:

Post a Comment